Saturday, February 25, 2006

Randomness

I haven't posted in a while-I guess it's about time I update my blog. I don't have a whole lot to say..I just had a crazy week which I managed to come out of alive. I'm glad thats over with. It had its highlights though.
On Tuesday I went to Angelina's school in Oakville because our YN band was doing worship for an assembly there and Anthony was speaking. I figured I'd tag along since It'd be soo much better than school. And I was right-it was amazing! Everything rolled over smoothly and Angelina said it was the best assembly their school has ever had. At the time I really wished I went to a christian school, but now thinking it over, not going to a christian school gives me soo many more oppurtunities to tell everyone about my best friend and His awesome plan for them:)
Last night at youth was soo good. Yet another highlight of my week! Dance is getting more difficult but its turning out awesome. Since its more of a dramatized dance rather than just a dance, I think it'll reach out to more people for fresh wind. Yup, another thing I'm looking forward too. I've got a lot of good things going on.
There's also New Orleans which is 14 days away...and counting! All you have to do is talk to me for 2 minutes to know how excited I am about that. The day after I come back from that I'm going to an Oasis concert...hopefully I'll have enough energy on top of the withdrawal of New Orleans.
What else....oh ya I just finished a reallly good book-The Oath by Frank Peretti. I would have to say he's my favourite author, his books amaze me every time. I'm slowly making it though his whole series, I think my next one will be This Present Darkness. Ya I get excited about reading a good book...I'm a nerd, so what. But anyways, for not having a lot to say I ended up writing my longest blog entry haha So I guess this is me signing off! God Bless <321

4 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hey MEG!
So here i am commenting on your blog.So yeah, here goes.

I agree with Mel. New Orleans is going to be awesome. I cannot wait!!!!!!! I really like Frank Peretti as well. I have read Hangman's Curse and Nightmare Academy. You should read them. Really good.
See ya
James

February 27, 2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger snoopy said...

ahh im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


excited for FRESHWIND!!!!!!!!!!

it's already march and will be here in nooo time

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

February 28, 2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

10 more days till New orleans!!
YAY!!!

March 01, 2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

oh meg...update please!! i miss your posts :)

April 03, 2006 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home