Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This morning

So anyways...today was an intresting day. I woke up late at 7:45 only to find out the the car door was frozen shut this morning. So I was literally only 5 mins late for class, but my teacher wouldn't open the door for me!! The guy I was stuck outside with said we'd be here for half an hour-ish...so I just went home. meh I was tired. I ended up going back at 11:40, but I didn't miss anything since I have second spare and the first lunch. The only thing is my teacher saw me so I might be in trouble tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to that too much. But I really don't think I did anything wrong...I wasn't about to stay in the hall for half the period. You would've done the same right?

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

yes! uni! i don't need to get up till 9. i probably would have gone to the attendance office and gotten a note. then stick it up to the door or something...of course that probably depends more on how far away i lived from the school and how much i cared if i was there.

February 10, 2006 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have first spare.. so i don't need to be in school until 9:40am which is great!!

Sorry Meg, looks like you're the only one who must get up that early =P

You know I love you...
<33

February 13, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger James said...

i would have done the same thing, except my teachers are nice enough to let me in the class..

November 30, 2006 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home