Monday, February 06, 2006

=:)

eeh...so I signed up for this like last June or something and I finally decided to use it! Its kinda really rushed and crap at the moment but I plan on making it look pretty:) I just have too many sites to keep up with and ...ahhh who am I kidding I'm just trying to make excuses for my laziness. I guess I'm just not the kinda person to talk about myself and then theres always the...'well I have nothing intresting to say'...but I'll get into it eventually. First I gotta learn how to work this thing. Shouldn't be too hard. If you've got any tips lemme in on them:P Soooo my day..hmm kinda boring. Well I just finished jabbing plyers (sp?) into my ear to adjust an earring and it starting bleeding and what not. Its kinda stinging. I did some homework...man I hate calculus and I've only been in that class for one day. I went to church this morning and it was really good. I got a lot out of it today. Church has slowly evolved to the highlights of my week:) And yes I know I'm abusing the privilages of the smiley faces but its my page...I make the rules and why not im happy!:D Ohh man I almost forgot...theres this amazing song that I got from Jason Wade's youth group back when he was like 16 (Jason, lead singer of Lifehouse if ya didn't know) and I fell in love with it and now it actually might get played in youth group friday nights!!! ahhh there's a bit or craziness in all of us;) Anyways thats the end of my blog for today. Play safe now

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It only gets worst from here on sweetie.

Love Vic

ps. I know you'll make it through... is it a fact? No. Will it change how you feel? No. But isn't it good to know that a fat asian girl somewhere in Brampton is thinking of you and has so much faith in you that she now needs to take a major shit? You be the judge!

February 07, 2006 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what would make your page better, if it were a livejournal:) I know how to work LJ's, clearly - since I have an LJ, and it's perty:)

Dude. I know you can do calculus! I have faith in you, and in your mathematical abilities. You've just got to stop napping in class:) ::winks::

February 07, 2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

hey sweetie!
hope your having a good week!
luv u lots! :)
Nicole <33

February 08, 2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Maeghan-Matthew Neugebauer here

yeah really my only rule of blogging: it's your blog-you're the boss. It can be about whatever you want, whoever you want, and whenever you want.

That being said, remember that this is a relatively public forum-that's partially the point, being an avenue to express yourself to an audience. But remember that there is an audience, so for the "whoever you want" part, wisdom is generally a good idea.... (Trust me I've made that mistake-didn't cause any damage that I know of, but still created the possibility of it occuring.)

And that being said again, this is just my personal preference but I kinda get annoyed when people blog for a while then don't for 5 months or something. Again that's just me-for both the "whoever" and "whenever", it's still your blog, your voice, and you can choose to use it however and whenever you want.

Blogging for me has really been a great way to voice things, and it has even been part of my "bridge" back to the GTA, and definitely will be next year (but that's another story). I hope it's as helpful for you as it has been for me!

Matthew

February 09, 2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger snoopy said...

there definately is an audience

=P

February 10, 2006 6:31 AM  
Blogger L said...

if you're not sure what kinds of things are acceptable in the blogging world then read other blogs. take mine for example, sometimes it's about shoes or girlie things, sometimes it's about stuff going on, other times it's about what God's been teaching me or bringing me through.

possibly most importantly, vent with caution. blogs may offend.

February 10, 2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home